Looking at the picture, I recognized a lot of the characters instantly, and some I was able to remember after a little bit of thought. I decided to try to see if I could come up with them all, so I devised this key to use as I went:
(click to enlarge)
Unfortunately, cult film aficionado (and fan of movies in general) that I believe myself to be, I can’t come up with all of them, so I thought I’d ask for help. Below is my list (those listed in bold I’m pretty sure I’ve got right), without looking any of them up in IMDB or anything of the sort; as such, I hope I’ll be forgiven for any misspellings. Can you help me fill in the ones I’m missing?
- Is this from a movie, or just part of the scene?
- Paul Reubens as Pee-Wee Herman (Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure)
- Kevin Smith as Silent Bob (Clerks, et. al)
- Jeff Bridges as Jeffrey “The Dude” Lebowski (The Big Lebowski)
- Sacha Baron Coen as Borat Sagdiyev (Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazahkstan)
- Dennis Hopper as Frank Booth (Blue Velvet)
- Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves as ??? and ??? (Point Break)
- Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me)
- Malcolm McDowell as Alexander DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)
- ??? as Frank (Donnie Darko)
- Christopher Guest as Nigel (This is Spinal Tap)
- Rick Moranis as ??? (Strange Brew)
- Laura Palmer, wrapped in plastic (see #11)
- This looks like Alec Baldwin, but I’m not sure which movie it’s supposed to be from. Or it could be David Lynch.
- Tim Curry as Frank N. Furter (The Rocky Horror Picture Show)
- Like #2, I’m not sure if this is from a movie or just part of the setting of the picture.
- ??? as Chunk (The Goonies)
- This looks like it might be Malcolm McDowell again, but I’m not sure from what.